Friday, November 19, 2010

Victoria Beckham Prefers Men With No Clothes On

With one of the world's hottest men as her husband, designing suits for the opposite sex may seem like a logical next step for Victoria Beckham, but the designer begs to differ. "I'm not really that interested, at the moment, in men's clothes," Posh told the International Herald Tribune's fashion editor Suzy Menkes at the 10th anniversary of the publication's Heritage Luxury Conference in London, before admitting that yes, men do in fact look better with their clothes off. Beckham, who has successfully launched five lines since 2009 and is currently up for a British Fashion Award, says creating clothes for the opposite sex would be difficult. "How on earth, as a male, do you design dresses for women?" she said. "Because how I work is I actually put the dresses on myself. And I won't disclose any of their answers but quite a few of my male friends have actually said they do put the dresses on themselves." And just in case Posh changes her mind and does decide to venture into menswear, she knows husband David Beckham would be the perfect male mannequin. But for now, she said, his role is to just look good, because "that's what he does."
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home