Sunday, January 02, 2011

Denrele Is Adamant About His Scandals.

Last year he was in the papers , BB ,internet blogs etc for a controversial photo shoot with Charly Boy,he seems to be adamant about the whole story.hear him in a recent interview with Vanguard.


"I feel on top of the world, trust me. I'm used to people pointing at me. I just shut my mind to negative criticisms. I was thinking of how I could make positivity out of the situation, but I just didn't see it .I couldn't find a way to switch it around .Truth be told ,Charly Boy is a well defined brand but I was at the centre of it all. It was me people kept buzzing about it."


But I love Denrele because he's got talent and poise.
Yes and if you think Denrele doesn't have a girlfriend ,he does her name is Tilewa,so he's not a FAG ok.Leave him alone.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home