Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hi Friends you can now chat with me

Hello friends

How did you spend you Easter break,haaaa i was down with a terrible malaria,i missed the MODEMEN  NIGHT OUT  at Oriental Hotel,I missed Fela de Broadway show, and other events.But guess what i attended Easter Service and i enjoyed myelf well.
I also voted yes,i voted BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA,I voted with my husband,ohh and the elections were very peaceful the turnout was impressive.
Back in my State Benue,elections went on fine and My boss,RT HON GABRIEL TORWUA SUSWAM  and his wife casted their votes too and am wishing them all the best of luck.
Ilike to thank The President Elect His Excellency Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for giving us an election so credible as this.
Work resues tomorrow  wheeeefffff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home