Thursday, May 19, 2011

I was Called A Confused/Banned Actress For Saying Nigerian Men Are Nicer/Friendlier Than Ghanaian Men-Yvonne Nelson.

''If you are a lady in your late 20′s like me and if the pressure from family & friends is getting unbearable, then you have definitely tried many nationalities in an attempt to catch that Mr Right.  Being single is cool but most people especially family members do not see it that way.''

Nadia and Yvonne in black.
''I surely want to get married soon but if the men are not on point, what do you expect me to do? God even knows that I have tried enough, I have crossed nations and have pushed aside all tribal  boundaries hoping to pick up my Mr Right…
I have gone on countless dates which I have frankly cut down in recent months because most of the men coming up are either looking for the thing down my skirt or are con artists.
I was so shocked to have read that in a recent interview,      Confused/Banned Actress ‘Yvonne Nelson’ was able to open her mouth and say “Nigerian men are nicer and friendlier than Ghanaian men.





woooh Ghanaian are jeaous ohhhh.


1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 19, 2011 , Blogger Sisi Yemmie said...

yeahh......Nigerian men are wayyyyy nicer :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home