Friday, June 17, 2011

US Congressman Anthony Weiner Resigns After Tweeting His Erection Under His Panties.

Congressman Anthony Weiner has announced his resignation from Congress.
Embattled Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) announced at a press conference Thursday that he is resigning from Congress, making him the first congressman whose career was wrecked by indiscretions on Twitter.
Weiner, who mistakenly tweeted a photo of his underwear-clad erection last month and then lied to cover it up, had been under escalating pressure to quit as one embarrassing revelation after another came to light. The New York Times was first to report on Thursday that he had succumbed to that pressure.
"I am announcing my resignation from Congress so my colleagues can get back to work, my neighbors can choose a new representative and most importantly that my wife and I can continue to heal from the damage I have caused," Weiner said.

Among the many things yelled at the raucous event was this: "Are you more than 7 inches?" It is speculated that a Howard Stern employee said that. Someone even yelled "bye-bye pervert" at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home