Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Keyshia Cole Launches shoe line.


Keyshia+Cole+png Keyshia Cole Debuts Shoe Collection with Steve Madden




Since taking a break from the spotlight to become a wife and mother, Keyshia Cole has reemerged to be quite the businesswoman.
While currently on a promotional tour for her fifth album, “Woman to Woman,” she revealed to radio jockey’s of The Breakfast Club that she partnered with shoe companySteve Madden to create her own line of affordable, yet stylish, footwear.
“…The reason why I wanted to do a deal with Steven Madden is because, when I didn’t have any money and before I got my deal, I used to buy Steve Madden shoes. So I just want to make sure that I do really cute shoes that my demographic can afford.”
She went on to state that the shoes (two of which are seen below) will be available for purchase in November, and are already set to be included in her upcoming videos and album packaging.


Keyshia Cole Shoes Twitter Keyshia Cole Debuts Shoe Collection with Steve Madden


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home