Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rukky Sanda And ''Bleaching Things''.

Rukky

When I saw this, I was totally mesmerised by our ladies addictions these days. Some actually stated that they are addicted to shoes, bags, clothes, while others would even go for eye lashes.I was informed that Tonto dike is addicted to tattoos hence the reason for her having more than 20 on her body and she intends getting more(interesting).
Meanwhile, in an interview with Bella Naija, sexy Nollywood actress Rukky Sanda stated that her cream is her best buddy and she doesn’t care about people’s perception of her.
Here is her skin bleaching theory below:
“I’m light o, and I’m going to do everything I have to maintain my complexion. If they like they should call it bleaching or washing, whatever they want to call it. Me and my cream, we are best buddies. Whatever they want to say, they should continue. Me I am making money. When nobody is talking about you, then you are not doing something right.

source bellanaija and nigerianshowbiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home