Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fabmimi Pays Tribute Late To Goldie Harvey.

I join other Nigerians to console Goldie's family over her untimely and shocking death.
"I am truly saddened by Goldie's death. Goldie was such a beautiful talent and a bright Singer, she was an amazing person. I was one of the Bloggers who Blogged her every move in the BBA stargame show and wagged cyber war against her,but when I finally met her at the NMVA /NAFDAC event,my impression about her changed,we chatted and took photos together,I showed her some stories I did on her and as usual ,she was laughing and out loud.
Her passing will not only leave a void in our Entertainment and Music industry but in the hearts of everyone who knew her. Goldie's memory will always remain deep within our hearts."

In heart
Fabmimi(Juliet Mimi Atedze)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home