Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dear FabmimiBlog Readers,Should I Worry About My Weight?( My photos).

I think and worry about how much I weigh constantly. I'm a normal weight for my age and height, and I wear a size 14or 16,However, I'm obsessed about what I weigh and I'm always wishing I could lose 10 pounds. I refuse to buy new clothes just in case I lose that 10 pounds and go down a size. Every time I eat I worry if I will gain weight from it.and if I gain or lose a couple of pounds it always returns to where it is now on its own.
I think I'm being irrational, and a huge burden would be lifted from my shoulders if I could let this go. How do I do it or am I Fab and trendy this way?
Your thoughts.
Fabmimi



























Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 03, 2013 , Anonymous DIckson said...

I think the only thing you need do is constant exercise, that could make
you fit and at the same time shed of some calories..take lemon
routinely and watch the out the outcome...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home