Thursday, November 07, 2013

Biggest Loser :American Idol Winner Ruben Studdard Vows To Make His Body SEXY ! ! ! choi....



He lost an impressive 39 pounds in four weeks.
But that just wasn't enough to save American Idol season two winner Ruben Studdard being kicked off The Biggest Loser on Tuesday night.
The much-loved contestant was eliminated after he only dropped five of the 11 pounds required to save his red team for the week. 
As Ruben, 35, stood on the scales, the disappointment quickly washed over his face as the single digit amount was announced by host Alison Sweeney. 
'I worked really, really hard this week,' Ruben said. 'I swam extra. I walked extra.'
Even Ruben's trainer Dolvett Quince was surprised, holding his head in his hands in shock.
'Everything I asked you to do, you did it,' he told the singer. 
Ruben Studdard vows to keep working toward sexy body





hear him America,
 my voice may be soulful, but the next time you see me, my body will be sexy,' he said before signing out.Ruben 2013
Read more: http://

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 07, 2013 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy indeed,euuuh he looks horrible.he is seek

 
At Thursday, November 07, 2013 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home