Friday, December 20, 2013

FabMimi's FabFrugal Night For The Ladies Only.(You Have To Be Our Blog Follower To Hangout With Us).

 
A happy mom is a good mom! So, I recently decided that I need to have a girls’ night out with my friends in MakTown .The idea is to create a reason to get together and provide opportunity to relax and interact.However, I want to keep it simple enough that is doesn’t become a source of stress for anyone. So, I came up with a bunch of easy, frugal plan,it's going to be simple but fun,it's not a party,it's just a hang out ,am thinking of how to do it,Don't know whether it should be at the pool,or a saloon,spa,gym or we can even make cakes ,pizza,visit a children's home whatever it is ,I will reach out to my home girls when I decide......You need to be a FabmimiBlog Follower to hangout with us.....
Will be leaving Lagos to join my people in Makurdi on Sunday ,so you will see less of me online.
Do remember to Like us on Facebook,follow us on twitter  and LinkedIn.
You can drop any story you have on any of these emails mimianne23@yahoo.com  julietmimi8@gmail.com.

So ladies,lets get out and enjoy ourself with our friends, and the lifestyle of the fabulously frugal!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 20, 2013 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Madam pls post pictures oh.....

 
At Saturday, December 21, 2013 , Anonymous linda ochagla said...

Cool...i dey wait for my invite ooo

 
At Saturday, December 21, 2013 , Anonymous Mbaveren said...

Mimi nice one,please make sure you send me 3 invites,we can't wait to be on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home