Monday, December 02, 2013

How Many Governors In Nigeria Can Give An Open Apology To An IndigeneAfter Insulting Him/ Her?



How many Governors in Nigeria can oppress their people and call them back for open apology?please name anyone,I dare you out of 36 you will find just five or even less.
In some states ,what happened in Edo will become a political matter,just as how PDP attempted to rubbish Adams,maybe the Governor's supporters will tag it Sabbotage from opposition,that woman is even lucky ,i was once pushed aside by an SSS official ,trust your girl,i almost caused his dismissal caused i was pregnant ,he was forced by his oga to apologise to me,he did.
But for Adams apologising is no big deal,but would he have done so if Social Media did not harrass him???? thats a one million dollar question isnt it?

We are glad Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state apologised to the widow he recently told to go and die.He even topped his apology with the sum of N2million .Governor Oshiomhole did not end there,he game scholarship to the widow's son Bright Ifije to pursue his education.Oshiomhole received the widow in Govenment House Benin and had a breakfast meeting with her where he reiterated his apology to her for his outburst at her,this he said was as a result of anger from frustration of traders and drivers towards their efforts to beautify Benin city.
She was there with her sister and landlord.
This gesture by Adams is very commendable ,coming out to apologise openly is the best thing,but what about others who have being harassed by this set of power drunken people.
He said “Because we still find people abandon the markets to come and sale on the walkways blocking the road and you find out that the expansion that we have done, some time out of six lanes you find out that only two are functioning. They just block one of the roads, while buses will block another part of the road and there will be serious traffic.
“ I am doing my best to see that we make Benin City a beautiful city that it was before. You see, when you send a lot of money, government money to try and beautify the city, to build roads and all that, you find the roads are not working, I get very angry. The second issue is that when you put your goods on the roads, the buses can run into you or like those that sales tomatoes or pepper, those things can be contaminated because of the exposure which is not good.
“That was why I said to you if you are a widow do you want more people to be widows, but when I said go and die, I was really touched that I said that to you because I understand that looking at you, you are struggling but I was really angry but I realized that even at anger I can achieve the same result without talking to you the way that I did.
“Though I apologize to you from the bottom of my heart because even my own daughters they have been harassing me on your behalf. I was really angry that day because I was going round and I found out that a lot of things were wrong and it was a pity that that anger, that aggression was transferred to you and I hope you forgive me” he stated.
Please don't hesitate to let the Social Media know if anyone in Government harasses you. Don't ask about my case,God will fight my own battles for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home