Thursday, January 16, 2014

FabMimi Gossip Zone/Rapper, Phyno Is Having A Child Out Of Wedlock/Toke Makinwa Would Rather Sell Her Engagement Ring/ Jim Iyke Replies AY On Comedy Skit/this and more gossips here.


 Rapper, Phyno Joins the Club of Celebs Having Children Out of Wedlock.



 
The fast rising rapper, Phyno, has allegedly joined the league of celebs having children out of wedlock.According to reports, the girlfriend of the fast-rising rapper, Rita Edmond, is currently pregnant with Phyno’s child
Rita, who is also an aspiring singer, was said to have been put in the family way by the Igbo rapper.

Reports say that Phyno was excited about the news although rumours also have it that his girlfriend is not very thrilled.
The rapper reportedly sponsored his girlfriend's vacation trip to Dubai, he also presented lots of gifts, displayed even more affection for his pretty lady.
The lovers started dating in Enugu, while Phyno was a student of the Institute of Management and Technology.
The rapper is presently with Capital Records, having been discovered by IllBliss.


Toke Makinwa’s Engagement ring: “I would rather give it to a jeweller to turn it into earrings than return it because I worked hard all those years for it”.
Months ago (before Toke Makinwa’s publicised break up with her boo of 12 years, Maje Ayida), OAP Toke Makinwa, was invited to Mo Abudu’s ‘Moment with Mo programme’ and was asked to talk about ‘Ladies and engagement rings…side effects of being engaged for too long, etc’.
The episode was however aired last night on Ebony TV.



Right there, Toke argued that she would not return her engagement ring if it does not take her to the altar.
She said “I would rather give it to a jeweller to turn it into earrings than return it because I worked hard all those years for it. ”



The show hosts, Dolapo, Adora and Bolanle however disagreed with her and opined that it would be better to return the ring.
Recall that Maje and Toke got engaged in 2013, "I've known Maje for 11 years, we've been together on/off for about eight years. People have married me off in their heads. We got engaged this year. And we were supposed to get married this year as well but I think it's the scheduling. Our schedules gotten so busy. Everyone says to me, just do it already. We map out some time to plan and then we get carried away cos he's doing a lot of good things too – he's in the health and fitness sector, and he's working a lot of major companies. So, sometimes he's in session for like 3, 4 weeks …." she disclosed last year.



Now that the two (Toke and Maje) are no longer together, the question is, did Toke Makinwa return Maje’s engagement ring or sold it out as claimed in the interview???










Nollywood Actress Involved In Theft Banned From The Movie Industry
The Yoruba actress, Yetunde Akilapa who was beaten and arrested for stealing has been expelled by Leaders of the Odunfa Caucus, the Yoruba movie circle.
Following her shameful act, she has hereby been banned from featuring in any movie.
Veteran Yoruba actors, Yinka Quadri, Taiwo Hassan, Abbey Lanre, Rilwan Onilegbale and Sunny Alli are some of the members of the caucus in Ebute Metta, Yaba area of Lagos State.

Yetunde Akilapa who was caught by some residents after unlawfully breaking into an apartment in 15, Ibitayo Street, Magodo, Phase 2 on Sunday, January 12, 2014. She was arrested but later granted bail by the police after her friends and family members intervened.




Flavour – Ikwokrikwo [Official Video]
2013 was smoking hot for Flavour with the release of the successful video of his hit single ‘Ada, Ada’ and he doesn't plan to lose steam in the new year.



*Flavour

The video of his smoking hot single Ikwokrikwo is out and already going viral. It features 2013 BBA winner, Dillish Matthews.

Old Nollywood: Ameze Imarhiagbe returns to acting after 10 years!
Until the advent of the home video culture in the early 1990s, the likes of Liz Benson, Ego Boyo, Barbara Soky, Regina Asika and Ameze Imarhiagbe were already ruling the silver screen in the country.

Ameze

Unfortunately, these thorough-bred actresses disappeared from the screen when the ovation was very loud. But several years after, one of them, Ameze Imarhiagbe has resurfaced to set a new record for herself.

Imarhiagbe was one of the stunning beauties in the industry in the early 1990s. She relocated to the United States several years ago to cool off after she suffered a terrible setback, and since then, little or nothing has been heard of her until recently when she released some charming photos of herself online to announce her comeback to her first love-acting.

The actress was popular in TV series like "Ripples', "Checkmate", "Mirror In The Sun", and scores of Nollywood movies like "Glamour Girls", "Suicide Mission" and "Flesh and Blood." Ameze stages her comeback with a new movie titled 'I've Got Your Back' which she premiered in America, and featuring Ramsey Nouah among other actors.

Jim Iyke responds to AY on twitter for mocking his deliverance in his new comedy skit





Comedian AY released a very hilarious skit where he delivered comedian Helen Paul and kinda mocked Jim Iyke and Tonto Dikeh.
A lot of people, found the video very funny, but Jim Iyke did not so he took to Twitter to voice out his displeasure.
See tweets below:








Ayo Adesanya – “Marriage entails a lot of sacrifice, I am going to keep being myself because I am very unique”


Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya in a recent interview with CityPeople talks about her failed marriage to her ex-husband, husband, Goriola Hassan and her chances of remarrying.





On being single at 45 and giving another shot at marriage
Are you sure that I am still single?
Well, it is my personal life and I don't like discussing my private life with people. It is left for me and the people around me to know. So, am not going into any other details.

On the courage she had courage to marry someone from your industry in the first place?

I think that will be attributed to my young age. When you are still young, you do a lot of funny things and as you grow up, you become more mature and understand a lot of things because your eyes will be open widely to so many things, I did that because I was a baby. But mind you, I didn't say I want to get married any time soon nor looking for a husband.

On her previous marriage if it was a mistake?
I never said so. Maybe it shouldn't have ended up like that. I keep saying that my past marriage is something I don't want to remember or talk about at all, but you journalists won't let me be.

On her and her ex-husband’s difference
Are we all perfect? Since we are not all perfect and we also have our shortcomings like I keep saying, so it may be from him or me but I don't know, whichever way it is, we all have our shortcomings. As long as blood runs through our veins, that means mistakes will always surface because there is no perfect man on the planet. What I did in the past wasn't a mistake but it made me stronger to become who I am today. It was meant to happen and it has happened. So I am okay.
On what she would do differently If given a shot at another marriage
Marriage entails a lot of sacrifice but between you and me, I am going to be myself because I am very unique. I am not looking for a boyfriend nor a husband but if God says I will remarry, I will remain the same person I have always been. I won't change for anything, you will marry me the way I am. I don't think I can still marry again but if God says this person is right for me, why not, I will go with him.

Nigerian Comedian, Bovi goes shopping for electronics in an unusual place – PHOTOS




The comedian who is currently in the UK posed in a lingerie store but ironically captioned these Photos “”Still wondering where I can buy these electronics” “
He shared the funny photos on his instagram page.










[PHOTOS] Tuface’s Oldest Son, Nino Idibia Turns 8. Gets shout-out from Dad on Instagram

Proud father, Tubaba gave a shout out on instagram to his son, Nino (he looks so so much like him) who turned eight yesterday. Nino Idibia (pictured below with his mum) is 2face’s oldest child and first son with Sunmbo Ajaba Adeoye.







Happy birthday to him!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home