Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Serena Williams Sizzles In A Swimsuit For Fitness Magazine.




 Serena appears in May's issue of Fitness magazine, on newsstands April 22
She has won 32 Major titles and four Olympic gold medals.She tells Fitness that she adopts a persona on court.
'I think of myself as two different people,' she said. 'There's the Serena Williams that everyone knows: She's crazy. She can't make a mistake.
'And she's angry and just not nice, to be honest. I'm only that person for three hours a day when I'm on the court. The rest of the time I'm just Serena. I'm the class clown.'
And Serena even said she was 'shocked' by the character she creates.
'That's when Serena Williams comes out and she's nuts. That really upsets me. It's not the real me…. Even for me, it's shocking to see. see more pictures after cut...










Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home