Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tom Ford Marries His 66 Year Old Boyfriend.




They met in 1986 at a fashion show when Popular Fashion Designer, Tom Ford was only 25 and Richard Buckley was 38. Ford said that it was ‘love at first sight’ and that he decided he would marry Mr Buckley, then 38, ‘in the length of an elevator ride,’ following their whirlwind first few encounters.


The couple have been dating for 27 years. And the news just came in yesterday that the couple secretly got married at the Regent Street Apple store in London on April 7. They already have a son, Alexander John Buckley Ford


Ford said
‘I went to a fashion show and this silver-haired guy was staring at me with these piercing water-blue eyes,’ ’It scared me because I absolutely saw and knew my entire future.’
‘You can look at someone and feel like you’ve known them forever,’ he gushed. ‘The first night I ever had drinks with Richard, I felt I knew everything about him.’
Buckley Said
‘I couldn’t imagine being without Tom now. I couldn’t imagine what I’d be like if something happened to him. There’s only one Tom for me.’
When stupid people talk, even the earth is stunned!...Yes am angry!
See another pic of the couple after the cut

Read more »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home