Saturday, May 03, 2014

Barr Fred Agbaje Is Asking INEC To Return The Vote He Gave To President Jonathan In 2011. Lol.


Lagos Lawyer, Fred Agbaje has  described the insecurity in the country as a failure of governance. He called on the public to use the next election to vote out the government in power and vote in a new government of their choice, saying he would score the Federal Government 15 per cent in security and 10 per cent in welfare.

Agbaje, said he had voted for Jonathan in the last presidential, also called on the Independent National Electoral Commission to return the vote he cast. “I am one of those that voted for Goodluck Jonathan. If I had my way, I would retrieve my vote back. I want them (INEC) to give me my vote back. INEC should return the vote I cast for Goodluck Jonathan,” he added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home