Friday, July 25, 2014

CONFIRMED:Didier Drogba Returns To Stamford Bridge On A One-Year Deal.






Chelsea FC has confirmed the re-signing of club legend Didier Drogba, just two-years after leaving Stamford Bridge
The Ivory Coast international was a free agent after his Galatasaray contract expired earlier this month.
But it wasn't long before the illustrious forward found a new club, and put pen to paper on a one-year deal.


Drogba is delighted to have returned to his beloved Chelsea, he said: "My desire to win is still the same and I look forward to the opportunity to help this team.
"I am excited for this next chapter of my career."
The 36-year-old broke multiple records in his time with Chelsea - netting 34 goals in European competitions, and nine in Cup finals.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho lauded the return of Drogba, he said: "He’s coming because he’s one of the best strikers in Europe.

"I know his personality very well and I know if he comes back he’s not protected by history or what he’s done for this club previously. He is coming with the mentality to make more history."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home