Friday, July 18, 2014

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Assets On Vacation In Mexico.




Kim Kardashian just uploaded some new pics of her rocking a bikini while vacationing at Joe Francis‘ house, Casa Aramara, in Punta Mita, Mexico, and she looks AMAZING!
“It’s a little blurry but you know what it is..” the 33-year-old reality star captioned one of the pics on Instagram.

“I just got to 16mil Instagram followers! This makes me soooo happy! I’m gonna post some pics tomorrow to celebrate!!!! 😍💋😘” Kim wrote the night before posting the pics.


I will say that Kim is looking super fit, though. My guess is that she took that wedding diet and continued it straight through the summer. Props to your willpower, Kim, but it’s time to take that toned rear of yours and get it back amongst a more VIP crew. XOX

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home