Monday, July 14, 2014

Owner Of Grapes Lounge Arquires Treaties Bar.

So i was looking for a place to hang out last nite and i drove to Grapes somewhere in High level,Makurdi,but the whole building was pulled down by the owner.
Yea Grapes is now in Hudco quarters closer to my house ,former Treaties.
The owner Herman Kyenge whom i spoke to has promised to turn the spot into a bespoke lounge.
That spot use to be like a garage where people mostly okada riders,Pros.and all sort of people go to watch live matches .
We can"t wait for this place to take off fully.yeaaah.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 15, 2014 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Torwua will do better,mims that place was a Red light zone for girls......

 
At Thursday, July 17, 2014 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know he will do it. I offer my patronage

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home