Saturday, November 29, 2014

Am Alive , Am Not Dead-John Zaki.

I just spoke to ex footballer and Lobi star's coach, John Zaki, he is well, he is not dead infact he was on his way to Buruku for a wedding.

He said he was shocked  at media reports that he died in Lagos.There is no truth in the news.

I tendered my apology but blamed the Media officer for Lobi Stars who could not stop the spread of this sad news.
My post made the truth to be revealed.

Mr Zaki particularly accused a certain controversial blogger of been the first to publish this story.And promised to get across to the press as soon as his statement is ready.

Yes someone accused me of not verifying the story, oh I did ask some Lagos sports journalists. Thanks for the observation.

To those who called and insulted me for doing that.....thanks too.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 29, 2014 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear fabmimi.com: I am a regular reader of your blog...lately i have noticed these kind of unconfirmed post from you...I would like to advise that you confirm all your post from different sources before posting them. This will save you from making enemies. What you should have done was even to call the man before posting the story about his death...or better still you should tag it unconfirmed report of the death of lobi stars coach...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home