Saturday, November 01, 2014

Dan Foster Opens Up On His Romance With Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji.


Am sure many people didn't know that Dan Foster dated popular blogger, Linda Ikeji wayback.
Their affair didn't blossom into
marriage like we thought and now that Dan Foster is happily married to another woman, he opens up in an interview with Nonye Ben-Nnwankwo of Punch on what really happened. Excerpt;
Why did you marry a Nigerian?
My father told me that my ex had moved on.

In fact, he told me then that she looked
heavy. I asked what he meant and I was told she was pregnant. I knew she had really moved on. But then, I didn’t marry again till almost four or five years later. I was taking my time after that. It wasn’t something I wanted to jump into. But then, I did have so many options.

Read more here....

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/dan-foster-speaks-why-his-relationship-linda-ikeji-didnt-work-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home