Thursday, December 11, 2014

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Writes Open Letter To Nigerian Youths,Find Details here.





Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo posted this letter on facebook today read and drop your comments pls.Read after click..

AN OPEN LETTER TO NIGERIAN YOUTH ON WHY YOUR LIVES ARE ABOUT TO BE RUINED

Dear Nigerian Youth 18-25, I can't wait for you to RUIN your lives tonight. APC Governors are lining up for General Muhammadu Buhari while those who know them are saying Atiku is the favourite on social media. Who cares, delegates are the only one voting and these people are hand picked by Tinubu who is gonna make sure the fraud continues. 

Time after time I have warned you about recycling leaders. You even have this guy initialed #GMB like u named me #KOO. Doesn't the word General even scare you a bit? A head of state who overthrew the country with IBB in the background, killed the dream of several new Governors who all spent 3 months in office including my dad, a second Shagari administration that could have been better. Most of you were not BORN or you were 2 months old.

 He even contributed to our losing Commonwealth status (No visa ever to the UK is one of the benefits) just to prosecute a Minister of Transport by shipping him in a crate to Nigeria. The master Kidnapper himself rarely discusses the #Chibokgirls allegedly kidnapped. Buhari contributed to the devaluation of the Naira in the mid 80's. Didn't affect me as I always had tons of money when I visited from America. 

You had nothing but expensive food and amenities. Now the dollar is once again 190 and pound 300. My income is still in foreign currency but I have to pay more to buy things. Your parents FAILED you by not educating you about Nigerian history. Keep recycling leaders and watch your lives RUINED. I don't have to worry about you anymore. I have my own kids to worry about. 

They are in America living the American dream and avoiding all these anti-police demonstrations. God willing I win this Social Media award I was nominated for, I am going to use it to EMPOWER other African youth in other African countries beginning in Nairobi 2015. Don't bother to call me a PDP, Accord, labour or APGA sympathizer, my party is coming soon Nigerian Revolution Party NRP Nigeria
Click to read facebook comments 
Journalist101
Trust Nigeria youths with their response.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home