Saturday, December 20, 2014

Shortly Before PDP Primaries Ortom called APC "Muslim Conspiracy"Find his speech here..

Before primaries PDP Primaries‘’

One of my fans has been disturbing me to post this statement by CSO.
Please read the following remarks by Samuel Ortom, today he seeks to be governor on this Muslim platform.

My dear good people of Benue, over the past few months; I have been plagued by calls from various groups for me to contest for the office of Governor of our great state.

These calls have humbled me as they go a great way to show how much believe and trust the good people of Benue have in my person and abilities.

It is on the basis of these calls and the good works of our Governor that I have offered myself up to contest for the office of Governor. You see, I was once a motor park boy, loading passengers in the motor park.

I have been at the lowest ebb of society, I have seen poverty yet, I have not allowed the antics of poverty or my situation hold me down. I have come from the lowly state to become a Cabinet Minister.

If I can do this, so can you. I have put together a highly sophisticated plan that will transform Benue State into a hub of international business.
Let me state here that at the core of our development agenda is job creation. As an individual, I have about 400 people employed in my businesses.

As Governor of Benue State, I will bring my job creation skills to bear and create jobs for the teeming Benue Youth. Before I end, I must thank the Executive Governor of Benue State, Mr Infrastructure, Rt Hon. Gabriel Torwua Suswam who has done so well for this great state of Benue.

He has worked so hard that we sometimes wonder what the next governor will do because he has done practically everything. Don’t mind the opposition, the Aggrieved Politicians Congress. They are bent on tarnishing the good image of our governor but Benue people know better.

They have nothing to offer to the good people of Benue State. My people, we must not allow the likes of Akume and co drag us into opposition politics; we must stay in the mainstream, which is where the future is.

Why must Benue which is the melting point of northern politics join the Muslim boko haramic party? We reject APC, the Muslim conspiracy and we camp with the People’s Democratic Party, the biggest party in Africa. PDP is here to stay. Yes to PDP, no to the opposition. Thank you and thank you. PDP, Power to the people’’

Ortom.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 20, 2014 , Blogger Unknown said...

That's politics for you... What the average Nigerian politician need is power, even if it means going against his word... This shouldn't be a story to flaunt around though... because most PDP dudes would do same if they had the opportunity to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home