Friday, June 05, 2015

It's Five Years Already For FabmimiBlog.This is How The JourneyBegan..........




I found myself inspired and challenged by starting my blog 5 years ago because as a Journalist I needed to remain close to my pen,though I wanted a Magazine,I asked myself "Over the next five years, what do you really want to do? What do you really want to have? 
What do you really want to be? Where do you really want to go?"read more 

Five years ago I was an Information/Protocol Officer with the state government , I didn't know what was coming next, I had no idea what I really wanted or what I really wanted to be. The Idea of a Magazine NubianBeauty was still on my mind,but funding was the problem ...I decided to get my self even more busy by opening this blog,Fabmimi on Blogspot.





It grew slowly and turned into Fabmimi.com ,it grew gradually with more visits and support from friends and family,


I launched FabmimiBlog into a News,Gossip and Entertainment blog because of the increase in events and growing Social Media participation by Nigerians, my editorial and publishing team was just me,I picked stories from other blogs ,attended events and Press Releases from PR reps.Now we've grown big ,with few reporters,covering everything,everywhere,this is awesome,we are popular,mentioned among blogs even though we are not the Top 100 blogs.






In my little way ,I've mentored many upcoming bloggers,I've adviced many and encouraged them to look beyond quick wealth and concentrate in growing their blogs,I started with others they are far bigger than me,but I thank God for where I am today. And not forgetting my recent award ,60 Distinguished "Women On Fire",am so grateful and appreciate that people appreciate what I do.






Five years ago this week. I can't quite fathom that five years have come and gone already. And I can't quite fathom how busy I've been and how busy I am, all in the most rewarding ways possible and all with the support and inspiration of colleagues, clients, friends, and family, for which I am sincerely grateful.










If you haven't followed us then you have to do so by liking our Facebook page,follow us on Twitter and all over social media.






We are still growing.






Juliette Mimi Atedze.


Blog Editor In Chief.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 06, 2015 , Blogger Jay said...

Wao so inspiring, I am in this journey too......www.jaybossng.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home