Friday, July 31, 2015

Fayose Says He Was A Danfo Driver.


According to THE CABLE, Fayose made the disclosure during the swearing-in ceremony of the new Ekiti state executives of the Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria (RTEAN).

He appealed to members of the union to shun lawlessness, saying , ''Don’t allow yourselves to be used by evil doers. You can see that some kidnappers were paraded recently. Information from them revealed that they have been using some of your members. I was once a driver like you. I used the money I got from driving to sponsor myself for HND at Ibadan Polytechnic. Being a driver, you can make it in life. You will become what you want to become in life through hard work. 

''Don’t join evil gang for you to get rich overnight. Though I am part of you, if you breach the law, I won’t spare you''.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home