Saturday, August 29, 2015

Adorable Twins Celebrate 27th Birthday At The Orphanage. [pictures].

Taye and Kenny Odenusi are one of our favorite twins. The beautiful ladies who have got a large followership on instagram are always full of life, fun and more.
They turned 27 yesterday and marked it at an orphanage home.
"It was awesome Celebrating birthday wit the orphanage&wat I know is that No matter how old we get, we always need the support of our friends&family.Thank you my lovies 4 being with me on my birthday&d wishes much appreciated,I didn't take any wishes&prayers for granted  It was so nice of you to stop by to wish me a “Happy Birthday”. it made my birthday more special Thank you everyone ......... I can't believe I have to wait another year to receive those gifts,alerts&hear such sweet things again." the twins gushed.

See more photos below:










Source KFB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home