Thursday, October 01, 2015

Man Kills And Buries Friend In Benue State.





The Benue state Police command has arrested one Ngbede Omale for killing and burying his friend Agabaidu Omale after a heated argument ensued between both of them.

Ngbede confessed saying, “I just gave him a little push and he fell down and before I knew it, he was dead. I tried to resuscitate him but to no avail. I didn’t know what to do and there was nobody around. So, I quickly dug a shallow grave and buried him there.“I did not intend to kill him. I did not know that he would die. In fact, as soon as I buried him, I came home and confided in one of my cousins after which I ran away from the village. I did not know that my sin would still find me out. I am sorry.”

He accused the devil for the act.

It was learnt that after eight month of the incident after declaring that Ngbede was missing, hunters discovered his (Agabaidu) skeleton in a shallow grave where he had been buried.
The state commissioner, Dibal Yakadi said the bubble burst when the mother of the deceased insisted his son was last seen with Ngbede and a manhunt was launched to nab him.
He added that the accused would be charged to court after investigation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home