Friday, October 02, 2015

O.J. Simpson Almost Committed Suicide, In Kim Kardashian's Bedroom.

O.J. Simpson Once Contemplated Suicide While Staying in Kim Kardashian's Room – Author Claims







New information from O.J. Simpson's 1994-95 trial is being revealed 20th anniversary of the former NFL star's infamous not guilty verdict.And you simply won't believe this latest bombshell:Lawrence Schiller, author of American Tragedy:
 The Uncensored Story of the O.J. Simpson Defense, claims that O.J. once contemplated suicide.Continue to read more

In the childhood bedroom of Kim Kardashian.
Simpson sought refuge at his friend and attorney Robert Kardashian Sr.'s residence as L.A. police were zeroing in on him for a pair of murders.Kim, 14, was reportedly staying with her father when O.J. was accused of slaying ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.Before his Bronco freeway chase, he sat in "Kimmy's" room recording "a suicide tape" and holding onto photos of Nicole and their children."Then O.J. said, "I'm going to kill myself in this room,' and I said, "You can't. This is my daughter's bedroom,'" Robert Sr. Schiller in a past interview."'My little girl Kim sleeps here. I can't have my little girl in this bedroom, and every time I come in here, I'm going to see your body lying in this.'"
"'You can't do that.'"The ex-husband of Kris Jenner, whom she divorced in 1989, acted as an adviser to Simpson’s legal team led by Robert Shapiro and Johnnie Cochran.
Kris also recently reflected on the death of her good friend Nicole in the LMN documentary The Secret Tapes of the O.J. Case: The Untold Story.
"I will always feel guilty that I didn't pay more attention," laments the mother of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Robert Jr., Kylie and Kendall.
"I didn't speak up when I thought anything was wrong or asked her more, 'Do you want to talk about it?'" Jenner, now 59, adds.
"The one thing she would tell all of us by the time it got to that level was, 'He's going to kill me and he’s going to get away with it.'"
Source Hollywood gossip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home