Saturday, November 28, 2015

Zakky's Ex Wife Yadoo Anyamikegh Sends Heart Warming Message To Appreciate Her Father.

[Yadoo in jeans with her siblings].


Eventhough its not Alhaji Ibn Anyamikegh's  his daughter Yadoo Anyamikegh sent a heart warming tribute to her father in appreciation for been a kind and loving Daddy,continue to read it.

Alh Ahmad ibn Anyamikegh, igyuve I Tiv,my humble and kind father I call him my sugar daddy ,because he is d best daddy on earth that listens to his children and advises everyone of us since I was a kid we hold meetings like 3times a week so each one of us will speak out our minds and it also happens when we gather like this even though we are not complete in this picture but we are one anyday anytime ,my dad is one man that can never betray his own family or friends ??i love him for one thing we all come from three different mothers which islamically is accepted but you can never tell the difference'even thou I dont like polygamy, but I found myself in it lol and he thought each one of us how to be one and d unity stays till date'i love my siblings to d moon,daddy it is not your birthday today but u are worth celebrating every day!!i love you......


So sweet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home