Saturday, April 09, 2016

Kemi Olunloyo won't let Linda Ikeji be,says Linda is 41 years old.


Social media personality, Kemi Olunloyo has said that popular blogger, Linda Ikeji broke up a relationship between her cousin and popular On Air Personality, Dan Foster.


Ms Olunloyo made the claim during a recent appearance on Frankly Speaking With Jola Sotubo.“I have a lot of history with Linda. She was the one that came between my cousin’s wedding and Dan Foster.” Ms Olunloyo said. “Dan Foster and Deola Olunloyo, my cousin, were going to get married and the wedding was cancelled three weeks to the wedding because of a model called Linda Ikeji. She wrecked the home, she was having an affair with Dan,” she added.

Ms Olunloyo also said that Linda is 41-years-old and not 35. “She’s not 30-something, Linda is 41. The age on Wikipedia is a lie. She’s 41, I have my very good sources. If I don’t I won’t say things out,” she said.

Watch her interview below



3 Comments:

At Saturday, April 09, 2016 , Blogger Doofan Abu-Amali said...

We will hear more. God have mercy

 
At Saturday, April 09, 2016 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Linda, the material girl is 41.
I know all of them lie about their age, they can only lie for so long.

 
At Sunday, April 10, 2016 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if she is 41. How does that improve the fuel situation?
Linda is living her dream

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home