Friday, April 01, 2016

Meet Benue Lady Onyeje Obekpa-Ijoala CEO Of Shea Butter Range Of Products In America..Orifi Shea Natural.


Onyeje Ijaola



Shea butter is an off-white or ivory-colored fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. Shea butter is a triglyceride derived mainly from stearic acid and oleic acid. It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.


Orifi Shea butter is a product of Favor all Natural,it has a soothing, moisturizing and protecting effect, it is rich in natural vitamins and minerals. Orifi Shea butter protects the hair and skin against UV rays because of its rich cinnamic acid content. When used, it coats the hair and protects it from sun damage and severe weather conditions. It restores hair back to life, adds bounce and shine to dry fragile hair while locking in moisture.


Onyeje

Her Story
Onyeje hails from Benue state ,idoma by tribe,she studied at Winston Salem State University...read her story below

My passion for so many years has been to get away from using harsh products on my hair and skin but never knew how to go about it. Since I was seventeen, I used a lot of harsh chemicals; relaxers, mineral oils, cold creams etcetera on my skin, hair and scalp that caused major damage. As time went by, I started having kids and soon realized that my middle son had developed very dry skin that broke out in bumps and rings and itched so bad, neither prescribed or off the counter topical creams worked. I made the decision to throw out everything in my home that was harmful and started mixing my own oils and body wash. After seven years of research and commitment, Orifi Shea natural was born. The liquid black soap has completely cleared my son's skin.In July 2012, I took a bold step and did the big chop after transitioning for about a year. Since then, I have grown my hair chemical free using Orifi leave in conditioner and moisture seal oil.My Neighbors, friends and family call it the miracle Product!


100 % West African Shea butter has a soothing, moisturizing and protecting effect, it is rich in natural vitamins and minerals. Orifi Shea butter protects the hair and skin against UV rays because of its content in cinnamic acid. When used on hair it coats the hair and protects it from sun damage and severe weather conditions. It restores hair back to life, adds bounce and shine to dry fragile hair while locking in moisture.








Free delivery for all orders placed from Greensboro/ High point areas.
Shop Now
Email or Call For wholesale

High point, NC 27265, info@favorallnatural.com
Tel: 336-454-9130

Nigeria: Ahubi (Beauty Wellness Style),ahubibeauty@hotmail.com 08025990608

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home