Friday, August 26, 2016

Actress Yvonne Jegede & Late Bukky Ajayi’s Son Olakunle are Engaged!


Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede celebrated her birthday yesterday, August 25th, and she got the perfect gift from her actor/musician beau, Olakunle Ajayi, popularly known as Abounce.



The African Movie Academy Awards nominee proposed to the 33-year-old actress yesterday and the actress said yes!
Producer and friend of the couple, Chinney Love, shared the exciting news on Instagram.






She wrote; “Whooooooppp!!! Whooooop!!! permit me to be happier than the bride to be…. I can’t sit still, my darling is off the taken. Am super happy 4 u, I ve seen you go tru your love struggles, and I can’t be happier that you have found some1 who loves you deeply. My heart is gladdened and I can’t wait to start planning our asoebi colour….. Every one clear road for the queen @yvonnejegede she sed YES to her heartthrob Yes I am the breaker of the news.” The actress wrote.
The actress turned 33 yesterday and she marked her big day with a bikini photo shoot.

Congrats to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home