Saturday, December 17, 2016

"I am unable to find the appropriate words to express my Gratitude towards my award @Women On Fire event last night in Makurdi.Mimi Atedze (Blogger)..


I am unable to find the appropriate words to properly express the immense feeling of gratitude to NFOB Global for bestowing upon me the honor of "Power Of 30 award.
Last year I made the list of 60 Women On Fire ,this year I was elevated to Power of 30,for consistency and perseverance.

Eventhough I was absent ,my spirit was allover the venue of the event.Thank you NFOB Global for all finding me worthy of this prestigious award.
There is nothing like been appreciated for what you are doing. For me its time to do even more.
I appreciate you all.Thank you.

Thank you Cherry and Stepho,my personal people,I missed you guys.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home