Saturday, December 31, 2016

"How I escaped death in a Gas Explosion" - Iveren Yaji. PHOTO


Iveren Yaji shared this heart touching testimony on Facebook ,on her she nearly died from a gas explosion....

And this is how it happened!

On the 6th Sept 2016, I returned back from a ministration, and kept hearing the Holy Spirit telling me to stay in the place of prayer.

I ignored this prompting and went about chatting and carrying out house chores without paying any heed to this alert.

Could it have been familiarity with the Holy Spirit.

Firstly, when I ever I go to warfare, my guards are still up, days after the event, until I get a release in my spirit. That is too say, that I Dont stop fasting, neither do I chit chat until the day I hear the Holy spirit say stop.

In this case I was eating, chatting and carrying out activities like I had gone on vacation. Ignoring several beckoning from the Holy Spirit.

It was unfortunate, but a lesson I will live to remember. This beckoning have been a thin line between life and death in so many situations, and in most of those cases, great accidents have been averted miraculously.

I call it Divine intelligence! No Christian should live their life's without paying heed to this great voice of the Holy Spirit. Ignoring it could lead to death or major disaster.

I was surprised when I looked back at the situation and remember how this Divine intelligence prevented me from being shattered into pieces of flesh by this gas bomb blast.

On that faithful evening, I returned back home and tried to turn on the gas in an industrial oven, and found my self turning on the gas nob, allowing the gas flow out with high pressure into the gas compartment where I had thrown in a lighted match stick.

When I think back, how on earth did I imagine that the more the gas flow, the more the fire circulation. Unknown to me, I was building a bomb waiting to explode.

I can never understand what held that explosion from occurring during the several minutes I was position, face and body, in front of the Industrial oven whilst manipulating the knob.

It came to my shock when I got a word in my spirit saying "LEAVE NOW" and I stepped aside, walking away without understanding why I was leaving the scene, the shock came when I heard a loud sound "BANG" which could be heard mile and miles away.

And Woh! it was an explosion, the pressure of the blast was so much metals could fly with its impact. The force of this explosion threw me from my position to the flow. I laid down with my whole body lighted and set ablaze.

In that instance, I saw the miracle hand of God as the fire which had caught my hair,face,clothe and body suddenly quench by the mention of the name Jesus.

This was a miracle that I can never have the right explanation to give for it, except refer to the miracle power of the name of Jesus.

The impact of this explosion caused the injury you saw in the picture. Things took different tows as i found my self bedridden few days, with pain I can not explain its full concept with the term excruciating.

The next few days were trying as the pain increased causing me sleepless nights, and also causing further irritation on the wound. It got worse and looked like it was infected. The wounds were so bad and trauma so much, snapping it would be the last thing on anyone's mind.

My burnt face began to pill off and provide traumatic discoloration.

When I realised the tune of event, I understood it was a spiritual warfare and ought to be dealt with it as such.

Angry in my spirit, I began to pray demanding for restoration of all I had lost. Joy, Money, sleep e.t.c. I activated Divine healing, and by the next morning, miraculously, the wound which was deep with mucus flowing out suddenly dried in one night.

I was placed on two week dressing in the hospital. After that day was the last time I visited the hospital barely a week after the incident. The healing power of Jesus went through my veins and joint(hands and knee joint) and aligned it. Indeed my joint began to move as supposed as I exercised them.

I will forever be thankful to have a family,both my immediate family and spiritual family rose up in love and support to me.

After a Divine release from the DC family, headed by Rev Sarah Ogbueli represented by pastor Okwi and other women pastors, my resolve to get the best out of this situation came forth.

Days after the visit, I took out all the days I had to lie waiting for perfection of the healing, and began to meditate, pray and study.

My charity works which I abandoned, and handle at my own time suddenly received a closer look. I could actually feel the pain of all those who are lying in the hospital in intense pain with no hope for treatment due to lack of money.

I repented from slumber in carrying out my welfare initiatives for the less privileged which is one of the reasons I am still here on earth.

I have since visited many hospitals, had the opportunity to be a vessel God would use to reach out to the hopeless. There is no case I have encountered that the Lord has not dealt with, providing Divine healing and provision of financial resources.

Indeed our God is faithful. Join me in thanking him for another chance with life.

I would also like it if you join me to make a commitment to be the Voice to the Voiceless, and comfort to weak. As we introduce them God's Love in the demonstration of his power through signs and wonders, Financial , materials and personnel support as the case may be.

Look out for the traumatic cases of young persons like you and me waiting for Jesus to appear in their situation. You and I are the Jesus they can see. He lives in us and is at work through us using our Body.

Yield! Iveren Yaji.....You can leave comments, suggestions and shout-outs in this page. If you have a question to ask, kindly shoot it here,Follow www.fabmimi.com @Fabmimiblog on facebook,@Fabmimiblog on twitter,@Fabmimiblog on Instagram,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home