Thursday, December 22, 2016

I'm unable to find the appropriate words to express my Gratitude towards my award as "Amazon of the Year " at the 2nd Edition of "Women On Fire"- Mimi Atedze (Blogger)


I am unable to find the appropriate words to properly express my immense feeling of gratitude to NFOB Global for bestowing upon me the honor of Amazon Of The Year.

Last year I made the list of 60 Women On Fire ,this year it's Amazon of the Year for consistency and perseverance. 

Eventhough I was absent ,my spirit was allover the venue of the event.Thank you NFOB Global for all finding me worthy of this prestigious award. 
I congratulate other awardees too.
There is nothing like been appreciated for what you are doing. For me its time to do even more. 
I appreciate you Spitz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home