Saturday, February 18, 2017

Man almost beaten to death for stealing water truck.


As seen on Facebook .A Facebook user recounts how he saved this man from mobs.


"Am happy to have saved a life this morn on my way to work. I saw a mob; 80% Hausa guys close to my house in Ifako trying to lynch the guy in the pix,they had beaten the guy to a pulp,he had defecated and urinated on his body,blood was gushing out from his mouth, because he stole a water truck.

When I got there I was thinking of how to get this crowd to stop this barbaric act until I got very close and spotted our gateman; Ali hitting the guy mercilessly. I was happy cos at least I know someone I can talk to, so I called him out, told him how wrong what they were doing is, got him to stop his brothers from beating the guy and take him to lfako police station instead. Though it made me run late for work but twas worth it. According to them this is the 4th time he's coming all the way from Shomolu to steal their truck and it costs them 20k to buy a new truck so they were really angry. But hey! 20k is not worth a human life that Jesus died for.
#SayNotoJungleJustice.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home