Saturday, May 06, 2017

"Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes?"


A nairalander posted this on nairaland,he said

"I observed that it's all superstitions and stereotype. I once dated a babe (who used to attend celestial church) for 2 years. In fact, she belonged to the class that "catches spirit during their service". 

I do leave her in my flat and go to work, during which she cooks the food that we eat, when I'm back home. And sometimes, she brought food from her house for me, which i eat. 

During the two years, i told her that i wasn't going to take the relationship beyond dating. Though she wanted marriage between us, i insisted on my decision. And when it's time for me to move on, i ended the relationship gradually. 

I was attending Pentecostal church then. We parted ways without any serious quarrel. She's doing fine now. And I'm doing good too."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home