Saturday, June 24, 2017

"Help my son was taken away from me by social welfare and kept with a Muslim family "- Nigerian woman in Sweden cries out. ( Read full details).



A facebook user posted this urgent SOS and we picked it to share to our readers if they can lend their voices and help her. She said....
.

Urgent .... Hot tears rushing down my cheeks , holy anger rising.... Every Sister please raise your voice for this mother.

I know our God will give us victory..

"Good morning Madam Nonnie. I am a Nigerian but I live in Sweden. My son Emmanuel was taken by the social welfare and kept in a Muslim family home since March 15th, 2016. Reason was that they said he told the teachers at school that his mother beat him.
But since he was taken away, my son have been begging them to bring him home to his mother. But they have refused.
Instead they are torturing my child and even beating him and starving him of food.
He looks so sick and weak and dirty. They don't care for him. They are using him to collect money from the government. It is a lot of money and for that reason they have refused to let him come home.

My son was healthy before they took him away. Now they claim that he has autism and mental problem. They say this so that government will continue to pay them more money.

I am worried for the life of my child. They have given him different drugs just to destroy the child and continue to make money from government.

I have been fighting for them to release my child but because I am a foreigner they said that I can't do nothing. They are in control and their decisions is final. Now they want to take him out from this country to Palestine and Turkey. I don't know the reason why.

I don't have anyone to speak for me and my child except God.

I have a meeting with them on 29th of this month (Thursday next week). At that meeting the politicians will decide if my child will come home or not. Usually they favour their people than strangers.

I am asking my sisters to join hands and pray with me for the decisions to be in my favour. I beg every woman and mother to stand in the gap for me and my child. So that God will intervene just as HE did when the Egyptians refused to let the Israelites go.
I have been on fasting since last year my son was taken away. I have lost weight, depressed, weak and unhappy.

May Heaven intercede on my behalf, Amen.
Please share my story and do not disclose my name. Thank you Ma.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home