Friday, September 01, 2017

I AM A NIGERIAN, NOT ISRAELI, SAYS RAMSEY NOAH



Nollywood actor , Ramsey Nouah, has cleared the air on his real nationality , despite speculations among movie fans in the country that he is a foreigner .

While fielding questions as a guest of

Classic 97 . 3 FM radio recently , the actor , who was the subject of a death rumour that went viral on the social media in July, insisted that he would prefer to be addressed as a Nigerian and not as an Israeli

He said , “ I am Nigerian . Although I am also partly Israeli and Lebanese, I carry only the Nigerian passport . I was born and raised in Nigeria . All my life I have lived in this country and I have never been to either Israel or Lebanon where my paternal grandparents come from . Basically, this is my home and where I have found myself . ”

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home