Saturday, October 28, 2017

SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (Photos)




A renowned Muslim cleric and seasonal blogger, Yusuf Olalekan Abdullahia was yesterday, Friday, 27th October assaulted in Osun State by some members of security operatives believed to be from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS over alleged accusations of been an internet fraudster (Yahoo man).

JTownConnect Metro gathered that Yusuf Olalekan Abdullahia was picked up on his way going to the Friday prayer (Jumat) by the security operatives.

Read full story as shared by the victim:
One of the day I’ll never forget in my life is Today., On my way to Jumat, I was stopped by an unknown guy, he asked me, “where are you heading to?
He held my hand and then dragged me to the other side of the road where a mini bus was parked. On getting to the bus, two other guys jumped out with an Ak47 all putting on black. I was like. “OMG”. “This is Federal SARS”, I said to myself.
The Young man sitting in front of the bus ask me to come closer, I did and he asked what I was doing? I was just confused and don’t know what to say. He asked me to enter the bus without giving me chance to say a word.


I stepped in, the next question was, How many years have you been in the game? I asked, what game?, I politely told him I was on my way to Jumat, before I could say one more word, I was landed a heavy slap that got me deaf for 10 seconds.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home