Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why You Should Advertise On Blogs, Especially Mine


Advertise Here - Humorblogging.com


You should advertise on blogs, and here’s why.

  • I have a blog.
  • I would like to make money blogging.
  • If you advertise on my blog, I will make money blogging.
Hmm. For some reason that doesn’t seem as persuasive as it did in my mind.
Oh, I know. It needs to sound appealing to the Advertiser, and hopefully that would be you… Advertising on my blog..
Advertising on Blogs is Great For Advertisers!
If you’re an advertiser, you can’t do better than to hire a less-than-minimum-wage slave to enthusiastically and loudly proclaim you’re product, service, or website is better than a cure for cancer.
In other words, hire a blogger. Advertise on blogs. Then I’ll be on easy street and Make Money doing nothing, like every blogger dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home