Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A share from People in the Limelight by celebregion ;Nigeria's Chiddy of Chiddy Bang to enter Guiness world records at MTV OMA



MTV's inaugural  O music awards will take place in Las vegas on April 28,2011.

At the Vegas event, Nigerian /American rapper Chidera "Chiddy" Anamege of the hip-hop group Chiddy Bang will try to enter the Guinness World Records for longest freestyle rap.


“I’ve been freestyling since I was 14 years old, and this is definitely me putting myself to the test," chidi says. "I really think I can break the record, but, regardless, this is going to be a dope moment. I am ready to just go and go!”


The network announced Tuesday that its planned show honoring digital music and fandom will take place at a "mystery location" in Las Vegas on April 28. The hour-long live show will stream online and on mobile devices worldwide.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home