Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Naomi Campbell To Sue Cadbury Over Racist Chocolate Ad.

Rageaholic supermodel Naomi Campbell is considering "every option available" to stick it to Cadbury for using her name in a chocolate ad, which she finds as being racist.



''I am shocked. It's upsetting to be described as chocolate, not just for me, but for all black women and black people. I do not find any humour in this. It is insulting and hurtful.''

For the record, I support Naomi becoming a race crusader. About time society find a productive use for the wrath of Campbell! Let's see you compare Obama to a monkey near Naomi Campbell's French-manicured fists of fury, hmmmm.

what ohhh  I thought that Naomi's testimony at that Sierre Leone blood diamond trial meant she was allergic to court.which court she wan go now.



1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 31, 2011 , Blogger Mimi Atedze said...

i tot she is allergic to courts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home