Friday, June 17, 2011

Confidence Finally Returns Home.

Confidence Haugen
Confidence Haugen

Confidence Haugen, one of Ghana's representatives in the on-going Big Brother Africa (BBA) Amplified reality show, who was evicted last Sunday, arrived home from South Africa on Wednesday evening to thunderous cheers and applause from a large number of waving fans that thronged the Kotoka International Airport to welcome her.


Confidence, who many described as one of the most charming and outspoken housemates at this year's BBA reality show, was met on arrival at the Kotoka International Airport by her family, supporters,  journalists and close associates.

In a brief interaction, Confidence, who claimed that the Big Brother reality show had taught her a lot, hinted that over the past weeks she had been praying about going home.


“Big Brother taught me that there was more to the life that I led. I've realised that the people I left at home when I went into the house are important and they make my life worth living,” she declared.

Speaking at a press conference held yesterday at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra, Confidence Haugen, who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Aphrodisiac Night Club, said that she was not sad when her name came up for eviction, and when she was evicted, she walked away with so much joy.

She stressed that Big Brother had given her so much exposure and showed her to Africa, adding that she had fallen in love with South Africa and its “beautiful people”.

'I was happy because I missed home and happy that I was going home to meet my people. Big Brother is great fun and the house mates treated me with kindness,' she stressed.

She disclosed that with Big Brother, there was nothing like privacy; people watched everything one did in the house.

When asked why she showed her breast, all she said was: 'I did not go nude and what went on in the house was not a sexual thing, just hilarious. I know a lot of guys were interested in me but only Michael came to tell me 'you are beautiful'.'

Confidence, who denied that she was kissed by Michael, also said she had no regrets about the nude picture she took while in the house. “It was a task and I wanted to get the best picture. You have to be comfortable in your own skin,' she said.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home