Thursday, October 06, 2011

Nollywood Diva Chika Ike Denies Dating Senate President David Mark. Says '' David Mark did not buy a Range Rover Sports for her''.




Nollywood actress Chika Ike has denied rumors making the rounds that she is dating Senator .
The rumors which began circulating some time after Chika Ike was spotted in a new Range Rover Sports (Valued at over 14 Million Naira).
She had this to say to Encomium Magazine:
Normally, I wouldn’t react to stories about myself in public, I have my reasons, but I would talk about this briefly. I know David Mark, he is the senate president. But personally, I do not know David Mark and I can say this anywhere, anytime. Why I am actually reacting to this tale is for two reasons. It’s a delicate story and second, I wouldn’t want my success, my hard work, and my struggle to be attached to someone I don’t know. I have never had anything to do with Senator David Mark. People just wake up and make up stories. The range rover I drive is my hard work, my struggle and my sweat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home