Friday, September 21, 2012

Paris Jackson To Create Her Own Identity And Leave The ''MJ's Daughter'' Identity.




Michael Jackson is unfortunately gone but his legacy lives on through his three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, otherwise known as Blanket.  Things haven’t been especially easy for the kids who have been living with their grandmother since they lost their father but they seem to be doing the best they can.
In an interview for the October issue of Glamour, 14-year-old Paris talks about what it is like to grow up in her father’s shadow.  It must be tough since, good or bad, Michael Jackson had quite the career.  She explains: "I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter, I just don't think the title 'MJ's daughter' fits me."
Read full story : http://www.kovideo.net/paris-jackson

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home