Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kim Kardashian Hints About Living A Private Life.

One of the most famous women in the world Kim Kardashian , has hinted about her desire to gain some privacy in her life.
This is what she said,

"I think that definitely kicks in where you're like, 'OK, I have to go in protect mode,' and as ironic as it sounds, you live your life on a reality show but then when you grow up … certain things change your life that make you want to be more private and this is definitely one of them," Kim shared.

She went on to say that her boyfriend, rapper Kanye West, wants to live as private a life as possible.

"When you spend time with someone, you learn things from them, so I see what (his) views are in wanting to be private, so that's a choice we make together as a family just in how we're going to raise our kid," she said. " … But my personal experience of having really open relationships on the show, I've done that, and for me I feel like I got really scrutinized when people didn't maybe understand my decisions at some point, so I feel like after that experience I've become more private more so than just like Kanye's views or anything."

Also, the brunette beauty opened up to E! News about possible baby names.

"We're not sure yet," she said, adding that she and Kanye still "have to think about" whether they'll give their future son or daughter a 'K' name to carry on her family's tradition. "I have to discuss that with my boyfriend to see where we are. But we'll keep the name private, I think, whenever we decide."

She went on to gush about her famous beau: "[I don't] want my career to overshadow the love in my life."

She added: "I feel like I have divulged so much in the past. Not that that was wrong, but I just choose to be a little bit more private this time around, just for me and my family. I like to keep all that stuff about why it's so perfect and why it works and all that just between us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home