Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kanye West Admits To Thinking Like A 3- Year-Old.

That'll show him: Kanye West called fans to snub Louis Vuitton after the firm's vice-president Yves Carcelle snubbed him in Paris
KANYE 
 Kanye West is an undeniably mercurial character. His explanation for the apparent verbal diarrhea that peppers his life with extreme moments of drama is a particularly cute moment as he owns up to be being 'mentally completely three years old.' Explaining that each time he creates the 36-year-old usually becomes a little younger, he said: ' 'The better and better I get at what I do, the younger I get.' 
Talking storming the stage to shout out for Beyoncé as Taylor Swift collected her Best Female gong at the MTV Video Awards in 2009, Kanye said: 'The Taylor Swift thing happened and I had to grow back up to seven years old. 'Now I'm mentally completely three years old, if I talk to paparazzi - I'm three years old, if I argue with Oprah for two hours I'm three years old...by the time I'm 50 I'm gonna be one.' Kanye also jokes about what he would put down as his profession, when going through an airport for example. He laughed: 'I would literally write creative genius except for two reasons, it sometimes takes too long and I sometimes can't spell genius.' Kanye also joked about President Obama calling him a Jackass again, saying: 'I don't care if you're the president. I bring joy to people.' Kanye added that Obama better not say anything about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he 'shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago.' Source: The Daily Mail

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home