Friday, January 31, 2014

Bobby Kristina Brown And Nick Gordon Talk Secret Marriage.



Bobby Kristina Brown and new husband Nick Gordon have finally opened up about their secret marriage. The pair announced they were happily married on January 9th and have since been mum about their union. "It put a fire in us," Gordon told Extra. 



"The critics can say whatever they want to say... it's like we have a force field and that s--it's just bouncing off of it." The couple insists that Whitney Houston would have wanted to see the two together. "She [Whitney] treated me like she gave birth to me. She treated me like a son," Nick explained. "She made me promise several times to look after Krissy... and Mom, I will never, ever, ever break that promise." [Extra]

Source Essence Online.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home