Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Teniola Confirms She Is Pregnant For Tuface Idibia






Listening to 98.3 Hot FM News this morning, I felt so disappointed and disgusted. According to the News, Teniola has come out to say that she is truly pregnant for Tuface and that he is well aware of the pregnancy. According to her, Tuface's denial is just to appease his wife Annie Idibia. She says that all she wants is privacy for herself and her unborn child. Chei!!! (What do we stand to gain? What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

After all these years of pain, doesn't Annie deserve to relax and enjoy her marriage? I don't know how this feels, but I know it must be very painful. Even after marriage, she cannot have peace in her home. I know it is easier said than done, but, If I were in Annie's shoe which I
don't pray for, I'd take the Hillary Clinton way and will let no lose morale destroy my home. E never do? These celebrities are even trying, considering our show of flesh, the way ladies seduce them with naked bodies is just too much.

I'd advise Annie to keep her home intact. Let no one remove the sugar God has added to your tea. Give no place to the Devil and you will surely come out victorious.
I am sorry for not saying what most of us would want me to. I can't tell Annie to leave, for where? Even if this turns out to be true, leave to where? If Hillary Clinton didn't leave Bill, then, it's possible to stand by your husband and overcome all obstacles. #IDonTalkMyOwn,CrucifyMeIfYouWant

These are Teniola's words:

“My name is Teniola. Please I want my privacy kept secret. I just want to respond to Tuface’s denial of my pregnancy.I‘m 3.5 month pregnant for him and he is fully aware of it. His recent denial is to appease his wife and I understand that…
“Note, I didn’t receive any money from the magazine that published my story. My elder sister took my story there to draw public attention in case something bad happens to me. And I’m not really happy about it.
Please I want privacy for myself and my unborn child.” “Note, I didn’t receive any money from the magazine that published my story. My elder sister took my story there to draw public attention in case something bad happens to me. And I’m not really happy about it. Please I want privacy for myself and my unborn child.” ..
 wives connect.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home